SAGUS Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has the following privacy regarding the handling of user's personal information in the service provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as "this service"). Establish a policy (hereinafter referred to as "this policy").
Article 1: (Personal Information)Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can be used to identify a specific individual by itself (personal identification information), such as appearance, fingerprints, voice print data, and insurer number on health insurance cards.
Article 2: (How personal information is collected)The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when a user registers for use.
In addition, information related to transaction records and settlements, including the user's personal information, made between the user and our business partners, etc. will be sent to our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, etc.). The Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"). The Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
Article 3: (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying the identity of the user)
- To send e-mails with information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc., of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their registered information, and to view their usage status.
- To bill users for use of paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4: (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company or announce it on this website.
Article 5: (Provision of personal information to third parties)
The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior
consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases
permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
When the following items are notified or announced in advance and the Company has
submitted a notification to the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use shall include provision to a third party.
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person concerned.
- How to accept a request from the individual
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the
information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the person has been notified in advance or the person has been made readily aware of the fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the persons to be used jointly, and the name or title of the person responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 6: (Disclosure of personal information)
In the event that the Company is requested to disclose personal information by an
individual, the Company will disclose such information to the individual without
delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if
disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if we decide not to disclose
the information, we will notify the person to that effect without delay. If we decide
not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A
fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- When it would violate other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 7: (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company. The user may request the Company to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") according to the procedures specified by the Company.
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to such request, the Company shall correct, etc. the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes a correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make a correction, etc., the Company will notify the User of this without delay.
Article 8: (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- If we are requested by an individual to stop using or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company shall notify the User of this without delay.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing two paragraphs, in the event that it is difficult to suspend use, etc. due to large costs or other reasons, and alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the User can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
Article 10: (Contact for inquiries)
Company: SAGUS Inc. Email Address: email@example.com